This is a very very tasty salad that I prepared for me this morning because my children had couscous for lunch, so I wanted something lightweight.
and a salad is always welcome in these cases.
a salad full of crunchy and tastes.
- 2 potatoes medium
- 2 medium shallots
- 8 radishes
- a few lettuce leaves
- 1 ca cafe mustard
- juice of 1 / 2 lemon
- Ca 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 ca cafe oregano
- Peel potatoes and cut into cube sized
- make the boil in salted water
- When the potatoes are tender, drain and keep its water.
- in the bowl of a mixer, the equivalent of taking half of a potato (cubes cooked)
- add the biker, olive oil, salt, lemon juice, black pepper, oregano, and mix.
- add water from the potatoes, slowly to this mixture by mixing, for a smooth sauce.
- Cut the radishes and onions into thin slices
- cut lettuce
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- and decorate with the sauce potato.
thank you for your visits and comments