This is a great recipe that I love, and even my kids liked, which made me real pleasure.
the recipe right away:
- shrimp (I buy my frozen)
- an onion
- a clove of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- of chopped fresh coriander
- A case of tomato puree
- salt, black pepper, paprika
- in a pot, it is brown the onion and garlic in a blender to pass, in oil,
- and add the tomato cans.
- then add shrimp, and seasonings is left to simmer a bit
- and then added the Lauriette, the coriander, thyme, and cover it with water and left to cook
- at the end of cooking if you're the type who did not like a light supper, you can add a handful of rice, enough time to cook, and remove from heat.
thank you for your visits.