when I go in Algeria, the first thing I buy is fresh fish, sardines or fresh, something you will never find in England, so here is the first meal that I prepared as soon as I moved , sardines baked with a flavor of parsley, a flat light, easy to make and super delicious.
- 500 grams of sardines
- 1 medium onion
- an average bunch of parsley
- salt, pepper
- Ca 3 to 4 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Clean the sardines, remove the head and stops, if you can not stand also, remove the tail.
- chop the parsley and onion salad
- season the mixture with salt and black pepper
- in a baking dish 18 cm in diameter, put the oil
- to a first layer of fish
- sprinkle over a little mix onion / parsley
- cover with another layer of sardines
- sprinkle the mixture still parsley / onion
- Continue until all the sardines
- put a lid on the dish and place in oven to medium heat.
- cook for 20 minutes while monitoring,
- remove the lid and let the sauce reduce a little
- serve hot, garnished with a little parsley and lemon juice, if you do not like fat